& Collaborative Outcomes
The project began with each team member leveraging their specific skill sets, knowledge, and capabilities to conduct research and gather information about the project in order to share with the group. Kyle participated in workshops, studies, with the whole team to align on business objectives, architecture, technologies used, proposed agenda, time frame, and phases in order to meet our beta launch deadlines.
Consumption of data & information
- Working with information architects – mapping, planning & dissecting
- Working with Product Owner in timelines, planning, processes breaking down the project.
- Gaining understanding from engineers & development, individually and together in collaboration
- Added to research in development, design
- Learning further how our APIs work, integrate, along with limitations and feedback
- Gaining an understanding of our admins, how they do their job, timesavers, training, and processes.
- Walkthroughs of Green, Yellow, & Red Paths for admins.
- Automation vs Manual activities